* Avoid core aeration this time of year
* DO NOT fertilize tall fescue at this time
* Water as needed to avoid drought
* It is NOT necessary to remove thatch at this time
* Avoid the use of herbicides
* Check for brown patch disease and/or grubs July through August
* Keep lawn mowed at 3.5" to 4" tall
Two Brothers Landscaping LLC is family owned and operated, providing commercial and residential lawn and landscaping solutions to the greater Raleigh Durham Triangle area. Based out of Southern Wake County, our service area includes Raleigh,Cary, Morrisville, Apex, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina and Willow Springs.
Thursday, July 7, 2016
Monday, June 27, 2016
Monday, June 20, 2016
Thursday, June 16, 2016
Few good pointers taken from today's Water Symposium.
* The importance of BIOPHILIA. In theory, Biophilia is human kind's innate biological connection with nature. Biophilic design in our everyday living, can reduce stress, enhance creativity and clarity of thought, improve our well-being and expedite healing; as the world population continues to urbanize, these qualities are ever more important.
* The green industry is not a luxury. It's a necessity.
* As members of the green industry we should strive to create ecosystems that are self-sustainable and be part of a much larger green infrastructure.
And to end with a very exciting note, statistics proof that for every $1 spent on landscaping, you get $1.90 return of investment. Pretty good!!!